Insurance: It depends on your insurance plan. Please call the number on the back of your card and they can tell you what your insurance plan covers. If your insurance does not cover your sessions with our agency or you have a deductible, you are responsible for paying the cost of the sessions.
Private Pay Rate $95 per 50 to 55 minute session
Insurance: No Medicare Plans Accepted.
- We currently accept:
- Centennial Care/Medicaid
- Presbyterian All Plans in New Mexico
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Except UPS BCBS----BCBS is not the payer for behavioral health with UPS)
- Molina Marketplace
- NM Health Connections
- True Health New Mexico
We are currently not accepting new clients with United Health Care Commercial plans at this time.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is there a prior approval for counseling?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.