Insurance: It depends on your insurance plan. Please call the number on the back of your card and they can tell you what your insurance plan covers.
Private Pay Rate $80 to $95 per 50 to 55 minute session
Seeing an Intern is a great way to recieve counseling at a low cost. If you have a high deductible, high copays, or do not have insurance, then seeing an intern is a lower cost alternative. Interns do not take insurance.
Intern Sliding Scale $5 to $20 a session
Insurance: No Medicare Plans Accepted. We cannot accept Medicare even if you also have Medicaid or any other health insurance plan to supplement Medicare.
- We currently accept:
- Centennial Care/Medicaid
- Presbyterian All Plans in New Mexico
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Molina Medicaid and Marketplace
- NM Health Connections
- Christus-St. Vincent
- Three Rivers PPO
- America's Choice PPO
- HealthSCOPE PPO
- Health Advocate EAP
- Value Options
- Beacon Health
- Cigna (current clients only)
- Workplace Solutions
- HMA: Hawaii-Mainland Administrators
- PNOA: Provider Network of America
We are currently not accepting new clients with United Health Care -- Commercial, EAP or UBH Medicaid plans at this time.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurace company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is there a prior approval for counseling?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.