Today you are one step closer to a new you where you feel empowered and on a positive path to growth and well-being.
We strive to help our clients to always feel comfortable. The therapeutic relationship between a client and the therapist is the corner stone of building the trust that is needed for clients to feel safe in sharing life's experiences.
Our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Please call 505-319-2057 or email for a consultation today.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and anxiety to stress management and counseling for life's everyday problems and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
- Trauma and PTSD for adults, teens, children
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Migraine and Headache Relief
- Pain Management using EMDR
- Low Self Esteem
- Stress Management
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Divorce and Separation
- Addiction & Recovery
- Issues with Anger
- General Unhappiness with Life Situations
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (All of our therapists are trained by EMDRIA and take ongoing EMDR trainings)
- EMDR for Children, Teenagers and Adults
- EMDR Flash Technique
- Integrated EMDR for the treatment of Migraines and Headaches
- IFS: Internal Family Systems Therapy integrated with EMDR
- Coherence Therapy
- Solution Focused
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psycho educational
- Therapies for Children and Teenagers
- Couples Counseling
- Creative Therapy
- Creative Journaling
- Sand Tray/Sand Play
- Play Therapy